The wide variety of stained glass products, and techniques for assembling a piece means that the materials and time involved in creating a unique piece could vary quite a bit. The following pricing guide is to establish some price ranges. Please see the notes in each category when considering purchasing, or if you're interested in customizing your one-of-a-kind piece of art.
- Typically a vase is 3-4 sided, and range in height between 8 - 12 inches; I purposely do not construct these with bottoms; these vases are intended for "dry arrangements" ONLY...there are some options...please ask
- A unique feature I like to utilize with vases is "curving" the glass by utilizing various kiln techniques...heating the glass to shape it or bend it
- Typically 3-4 sided, and range in height between 8 - 12 inches
- Basic lighting kit included; bulbs are available at home improvement stores or craft stores in various styles, colors, lighting effects ( ie flickering like a candle )...Battery timerlights are also available and are a great way to highlight stained glass when natural light or electric access are not available.
- These are typically fun pieces, I like to make these with themes ( ie holiday, seasons of the year, favorite colors, house numbers )
- Often these are multi-sided, I like using the kiln to "melt" unique features into the piece ( ie snowmen, pumpkins )
- Battery timer-lights are also available and are a great way to highlight stained glass when natural light or electric are not available
- Due to the custom nature of accent pieces, the material and time can really fluctuate...these are truly the fun pieces when it comes to designing and making a piece a "one-of-a-kind"
- I encourage contacting me and let's have some fun in creating a unique piece that fits your space, your style, and your imagination
- The solder used to assemble these pieces is silver in color; I utilize different acids to "stain" it to take on a dark bronze or copper highlight; each piece is waxed to maintain the patina and shine
- Shipping: typically I can utilize the United States Postal Service for safe shipping of glass pieces; and the cost for a typical lamp or vase is approximately: $ 15.00
NOTE: Custom shipping for larger pieces will be quoted per piece, Local delivery options might be available in central Minnesota locations